Handover Night – 26 October 2021
October 26 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Members, Partners, Guests and visiting Rotarians visiting Townsville are welcome.
If you are thinking about joining our Rotary Club of Townsville, please check out these pages on our site for a good understanding, and if you’d like to come along to a meeting for a test run, email our Secretary or if already convinced, there is an application form at the bottom our ‘Why Join Rotary” page.
Come along any time from 1800h for a warm-up discussion. Enjoy a pleasant meal with friends, learn something and have a laugh. The meeting starts promptly at 1830h and ends promptly at 1930h (unless you’ve got time to be a bit more sociable and stick around for a bit 😉
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE LIMITATIONS ON NUMBERS DUE TO COVID-19
- 50 people in the room
- Priority to members and partners, then guests:
- Members can register by logging in or not. If you are brining someone along, it’s possibly easier not to log in and just enter all the details for each person including yourself.
- If a Member logged in to register, then:
- for your partner/guest you need to log out (if your name is on the yellow bar at the top of the webpage you are logged in)
- or they can register themselves (no login required)
- or Member emails email@example.com who will sort it all out for you!
- If you are a fellow Rotarian from another Club and would like to attend, you are most welcome. You can register now but please also email firstname.lastname@example.org to give us some background.